PLAY TRINITY ROCK & POP APP
Be the artist and the producer. Mix your own performances with our professional session musicians using the app that allows you to adjust pitch, tempo and each individual instrumental track from the mixing desk. Buy and download all the songs for your instrument and grade directly to your phone, and practise sections or the whole song in a way that suits you.
The app puts a range of controls at your fingertips, allowing you to:
- CONTROL THE MIX: isolate or adjust the volume of individual instruments
- LOOP A SECTION: choose a section of the song to loop on repeat to practise challenging parts
- ADJUST THE SPEED: slow the track down to learn at your own pace
- CHANGE THE PITCH: sing in a key that suits your range
- COME IN WITH A COUNT-IN: make sure you start promptly and at the right speed every time
- KEEP PERFECT TIME: use click track to make sure you don’t miss a beat
- FOLLOW THE LYRICS: have the song’s lyrics scroll as you play
How to get started:
The award-winning Play Trinity Rock & Pop app is available to download via the Apple Store for iPhone and iPad and via the Google Play Store for Android phones and tablets. The app is free to download and comes pre-loaded with one sample song, ‘Heartbreaker’ by Led Zeppelin, so you can try out the mixing desk and explore the features for free. Further songs are available as an in-app purchase of just £0.99 per song, or as a graded bundle of eight songs for £3.99, making them just £0.50 each. These songs are enhanced files, specially re-created for the app to allow separate playback of each instrument. Simply download the app, browse the Rock & Pop 2018 song lists, and choose the songs you want to purchase. Now you’re ready to start practising songs in the way that best suits you.
Have a question? See our support FAQs for more information about how to download and use the app, and for technical support.
The Play Trinity Rock & Pop app has been named as 'Best New Mobile App' in the Best Mobile App awards - Fall 2017 award contest. This award recognises the best mobile apps that made a big impact in the last year.
To hear professional musicians talk about why practice is so important and give you top tips on how and why practice can take you to the next level see our Pro Skills video.
Adjust instrument volumes individually – great for learning and practice
Change the speed or pitch to help you practice
Loop any section to get the tricky bits right
Scrolling lyrics for vocalists
SEE THE APP IN ACTION